Terms & Conditions
The Arnie & B team shares a commitment to make sure that you are happy with your goods and with the service that you receive. These are our conditions of sale. Please read them carefully as they apply to your order. We ask you to review your order and accept these terms and conditions of sale during the registration process.
1. The supplier of the goods under your order is Arnie & B. All communications must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent enquiries via telephone on +44 203 538 2275.
2. When you order goods from us a contract will be formed when you receive a copy of your email order confirmation.
3. If you want to change your order (including the arrangements for delivery or collection), you must contact us immediately as any changes may delay the delivery of your order. To cancel your order or any part, please see ‘YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER’ clause below.
4. If you purchase the same goods under two or more orders, we cannot guarantee that the goods supplied will be from the same batch and be an exact colour match. Goods made of natural materials will vary slightly in terms of colour, shape & size due to their nature.
Your Arnie & B Account & Passwords
You are responsible for the confidentiality and maintenance of your personal account information and password. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and secure, if you have any reason to suspect that your password has become known to someone else, has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation you should contact us immediately. Arnie & B shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage as a failure by you to protect your password or account details.
Arnie & B reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate personal accounts, amend and remove content and cancel orders (at no cost to you).
Your account contains all of your order history, your delivery details, address book, and e-mail preferences.
You can see and edit any of this information by logging in using your username and password.
You guarantee that when you register with us as a customer all of the information that you provide is true, accurate and up to date. If any of the information provided changes you must inform us immediately by contacting our online service team email@example.com.
You must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that you do not have authority to use. You must not use the website in any way which will cause or is likely to cause the website to be impaired, damaged or interrupted in any way.
Price And Payment
5. The price for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) is as set out in the order confirmation. Extra delivery charges may apply – see ‘EXTRA DELIVERY CHARGES’ clause below.
6. You must pay in full for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) at the time of placing your order.
We accept the following cards via our payment processor Sagepay:
7. Ownership of the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and payable by you for or in connection with the goods, including (where applicable) delivery charges.
Your Right To Cancel Your Order
Where goods are defective or not as described – then please see ‘QUALITY’ clause below and nothing in this section limits your rights where goods are defective or not as described.
8. You have the right to cancel your order however, if the order has been processed and shipped by our warehouse it will not be possible for us to intervene / stop shipment. You will need to follow the standard returns procedure. Please contact customer services directly firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 203 538 2275 for further information.
9. Selected items are made-to-order. These goods are produced only upon the request and confirmation of your order. All goods noted as made-to-order on our website are subject to a cancellation charge of, but no more than 20% of the price of the goods as it is unlikely we will be able to sell those goods on at full price. This will be deducted from any refund due to you.
10. Cancellation must be by the person who placed the order via email.
11. a) Furniture and oversized product (“Furniture”) home deliveries are made by our delivery company. Delivery cost for these items amounts to £50 per delivery. Most deliveries are made Monday to Saturday between 7am – 6pm. Delivery is only available to mainland UK.
b) Our Mainland UK & Northern Ireland delivery items will be made by our appointed parcel courier. All deliveries will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm.
c) The cost of our Mainland UK & Northern Ireland Delivery is £4.95 for standard items. For large or heavy items additional charges may apply.
Deliveries will be made within 5-7 working days of us receiving your order. Please note that working days do not include Weekends or Bank Holidays.
Please note, if you order Furniture/large items as well as standard items, you will receive multiple deliveries from our separate delivery services.
d)Our Europe Delivery is £9.95. For large or heavy items additional charges may apply. We can not ship orders exceeding 2kg in weight to Europe. Customers will be charged import & tax on international deliveries.
Deliveries will be made within 7 working days of us receiving your order. Please note that working days do not include Weekends or Bank Holidays.
e)Our The Rest of the World Delivery is £12.95. For large or heavy items additional charges may apply. We can not ship orders exceeding 2kg in weight to The Rest of the World. Customers will be charged import & tax on international deliveries.
Deliveries will be made within 7 working days of us receiving your order. Please note that working days do not include Weekends or Bank Holidays.
Please note, if you order Furniture/large items as well as standard items, you will receive multiple deliveries
12. At the time of placing your Furniture order, you will have been informed of the approximate timescale for contact by our home delivery company regarding your delivery or collection. For a Furniture item that is in stock, we will contact you to arrange an appointment for delivery within one week of receiving your order. For an item that is not in stock or that is made-to-order, our home delivery company will contact you to arrange an appointment for delivery once we have received that item in our warehouse.
Extra Delivery Charges
13. The delivery service can only deliver furniture/large items through a ground floor or basement entrance that is close to a road suitable for delivery access. You must tell us when placing your order in the provided field ‘delivery instructions’ at the checkout, about any special factors that may result in delivery being more costly and/or taking longer than it otherwise would have, such as parking restrictions, narrow bridges or small entrances.
14. Extra charges for delivery may apply in any of the following circumstances:
a) If you change the address where your goods are to be delivered at short notice.
b) If delivery is more costly and/or takes longer than it otherwise would have because of any special factors that you failed to tell us about.
c) If the goods need to be redelivered because of access problems (e.g. small door frames, awkward turns, narrow passages, steps etc) at the delivery address or because the goods would not fit into the room for which they were intended.
d) If the goods need to be redelivered because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery.
If you need to inform us of any special factors regarding your delivery after you have placed and confirmed your order please call our service team on +44 203 538 2275 or email us immediately on email@example.com.
For our Mainland UK & Norther Ireland delivery items, our courier will attempt delivery several times. A card will be left each time indicating their visit. You may call the number on the card to rearrange a more suitable time for re-delivery. If you do not call within 5 days of receiving the last card, the item will be returned back to us and a re-delivery fee will apply.
15. We will let you know if any extra delivery charges are payable and you must pay these charges before delivery or re-delivery (as appropriate) or, if charged after delivery, within 7 days of receiving notice of such extra delivery charges.
16. For our Furniture/large item products, if we attempt to deliver goods to a delivery address but delivery is impossible or impractical, you may contact us with an alternative delivery address and we will redeliver to that alternative delivery address. However, if we do not hear from you with a suitable alternative delivery address within 7 days of the attempted delivery, then we may cancel your order and deduct a charge for our administration, transit and storage costs that will be no more than 20% of the price of the goods from your refund. Delivery charges will not be refunded.
17. If delivery proves impossible or impractical on 2 or more occasions because of access problems, the goods will not fit into the room for which they are intended or because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery, then we may cancel your order and deduct a charge for our administration, transit and storage costs which will be no more than 20% of the price of the goods from your refund. Delivery charges will not be refunded.
Delays In Delivery
18. Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed by circumstances outside our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods or to have them ready for collection within the original approximate timeframe then we will notify you of the delay and new timeframe as soon as possible. If you cannot wait for the goods, you must let us have notice of cancellation from the person who placed the order prior to dispatch by our warehouse once you receiving notification about the delay. If we receive your notice of cancellation prior to dispatch, then we will let you have a full refund. This request must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can phone our service team on +44 203 538 2275. However, Arnie & B cannot accept any liability for any losses you incur (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to any delay.
Arrival Of Goods
19. On delivery of your furniture products, you will be asked to sign for the goods and to inspect any goods that have been unpacked to ensure you accept them. For this reason you should be present at delivery yourself. However, if you do ask someone else to take delivery for you, then you must make sure that they are aware of what they need to do.
20. Please notify us of obvious defects that are apparent on first inspection of the goods, such as missing parts or damage, within 7 working days of delivery. For other defects, please notify us as soon as you discover those defects and at the latest within 7 working days of delivery. You may notify us by e-mail on email@example.com. We will refund postage for any faulty items returned to us, however we cannot accept liability for an item until it has been returned to us and has been confirmed as faulty.
21. Where defective furniture goods/large items are exchanged, you must allow us to collect the defective goods from you. Please also note that you may have to wait for replacement goods that are non-stock items or are made-to-order.
22. Where it cannot otherwise be established that we supplied any goods that are claimed to be defective, for example because sewn-in labels have been removed, then we may require you to produce proof of purchase.
23. When we are satisfied that the goods are faulty you will be offered a replacement or full refund of the original purchase price. Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Changes To Your Order
24. Once you have received confirmation of your order, changes can only be made by contacting our service team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone immediately on +44 203 538 2275. Changes made to your order after the original confirmation will result in a new approximate time frame for delivery. We will give you an indication of the new approximate time frame once we have confirmed your changes.
Refunds & Exchanges
25. To obtain a refund the goods must be in the same condition in which you received them, not used or worn. The original packaging must be undamaged in a resalable condition. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge which will be no more than 30% of the price of the goods from your refund as we will not be able to sell those goods on at full price.
26. We strongly recommend that customers return items via registered mail so that you have proof of despatch in case an item is lost. Please make sure you have sufficient insurance cover especially when returning valuable products. We cannot accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit.
Please note that return postage cannot be refunded unless in circumstances when goods are damaged or not as described.
27. We offer a full refund on all online purchases returned in the condition in which they were sold within 28 days of receipt. Please note that we can only exchange the same items for a different colour or size and if returned in the same condition that they were sold within 14days of receipt. If a different item is required a separate order will have to be made, and the original order returned (at customers own expense) and goods refunded by Arnie & B.
28. We can make arrangements for furniture/large items to be collected from you. Please note this will incur a lead-time. Our home delivery company will contact you directly to book this in with you. For our standard delivery items purchased through our website, you will need to follow the returns procedure outlined in the delivery note. For Furniture, a collection fee will be applied if the goods are unwanted. We will let you know the precise amount when we make the collection arrangements for you. If the Furniture goods are returned due to a fault or damage then no collection fee will be applied.
29. Delivery charges will be refunded in full unless we have delivered or attempted to deliver the goods before you cancel in which case they will not be refunded.
30. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 30 days from the day you have given us notice of cancellation or on our receipt of returned items.
31. If you fail to make Furniture/large goods available to us for collection within 28 days of cancellation then we will assume that you no longer wish to cancel the order and no refund will be available.
32. Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
33. We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
34. Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.
This website is designed to present information on our current collection, online service details and general details of services provided at Arnie & B.
Dimensions quoted are for guidance only: if size is crucial, especially on larger homeware pieces you need to fit into particular spaces or for clothing and footwear, please ensure that you obtain precise measurements by emailing us at email@example.com. Pictures used are for reference only and if placing a furniture order you need to confirm the details prior to purchase.
35. All goods are subject to availability. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply any goods then you will be offered a full refund or, if available and acceptable to you, substitute goods of equivalent quality and price.
36. To get the most out of any goods, you should take care to follow any care instructions given. The goods we sell are for consumers for general domestic use only and must be used for the intended purpose.
37. Your privacy is very important to us at Arnie & B and we are committed to treat your personal data (e.g. your name, telephone number, e-mail address, billing and delivery address, debit and credit card details) with total respect and confidentiality.
Arnie & B is fully compliant with the Data Protection legislation. Any personal information which is collected during the purchasing process is only used by us and our carefully selected service provider companies to ensure that we can take, process, deliver your order and maintain your account to the highest standard possible. We also collate statistics about the website traffic, sales and other commercial information which we use to improve our service to you; however, this information is collected on an anonymous basis.
We promise not to provide any of your personal data to any outside company for marketing purposes if you have indicated that that you would not like us to do so during the registration process. With a view to understanding our customers better, we will use the information that we have about your shopping habits to offer you products and services that are likely to interest you, unless you have indicated that you do not wish us to do so during the registration process.
You may opt out of the various uses of your personal information at any time, even if you have previously given us your consent to use it.
38. The Arnie & B website enables cookies therefore, in using our website you give us consent to place a cookie on your brower in order to obtain useful customer data and provide a better customer service. If they wish to disable cookies, customers can do so via their browser menu. Customers can use the Arnie & B site with cookies disabled via an ID in the web address/URL bar.
39. We will not be responsible for any delay in complying or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions of sale if that delay or failure is due to any circumstances outside our reasonable control including without limitation fire, flood, acts of terrorism or where we are let down by a supplier.
40. These conditions of sale are in addition to, and do not affect, your statutory rights as a consumer.
41. You may not transfer your rights under the contract between us to any third party without Arnie & Bs prior written consent.
42. If any term of these conditions of sale is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then such term will be severed from the remaining terms that will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
43. If you do not comply with these conditions of sale and we take no action in respect of that non-compliance, our right to take action in the same or a similar situation in the future will not be affected.
44. In case of any online shopping disputes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 203 538 2275. All communications will be in the English language.
These Conditions of Sale and any contract formed in accordance with clause 1 of those Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Sale Terms & Condtions
Sale items are subject to availability and confirmation of an order is not confirmation of a sale. We endeavor to contact customers regarding any out of stock items within three working days. Sale items are non refundable unless damaged or faulty.